In some instances you may need to add participants to an Event manually instead of having them register through your Registration Application.
Note: Use our CSV Template to create your file to upload before following the below instructions.
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance)
- Select the name of the Event from your Dashboard or the Events (calendar icon) menu.
- Click Actions > Edit Event in the upper right corner of the Event Overview page.
- Select Attendees and Participants.
- Under Upload merge list at the bottom of the page, click Choose File and select your desired file.
- Sort fields in the pop up window to match the Badge Field with Mapped Field.
- Assign a status (Invited, Registered, Checked In) to the list of participants under Upload List As:
- Click Save Changes.