Having issues uploading your suppression or target contact list? Here are some tips.
- Make sure you have downloaded the correct template for your list.
- Delete any hidden columns that might be in your spreadsheet.
- Make sure the header titles don’t accidentally get changed in the process of cutting and pasting your information - they need to be exactly as they are in the template.
- If your list has separate columns for first and last names, you can use the formula =A2&" "&B2 to combine them into a new column. You will then need to copy the new column of first & last names and paste the values only to get rid of the formula. Shift + F10 + V is the shortest way to use the Excel “Paste special - values only” dialog. Now you can delete the columns with the separate first and last names.
- If your list has some contacts with phone-only, and some with email-only, you’ll need to create two separate lists - one for the contacts with phone, one for the contacts with email. You can upload multiple lists for the same event.
- For Contact Target lists: If you don't have data for the phone, address, city, state, and zip code fields you must add N/A into the empty cells in order to upload the list.
Required fields for Target Contact lists include:
- Phone or Email (or both)
If you’re still having problems or if you have additional questions, reach out to the Banzai support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by chat from 9am -9pm ET Monday - Friday.