There are 2 locations a user password can be reset:
1. Login page:
- As a user, you can click “Forgot your password” on the Banzai Virtual login page.
- After entering your email and all the steps have been completed, you will be emailed a link to change your password.
2. Company Admin page: If a user needs help resetting their password, a Company Admin can reset it for them.
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance) as a Company Admin
- Hover over Company Admin icon (gear) and click Users.
- Use the search box on the right to search for the name of the user that needs a password reset.
- Click the red Reset button in the Action column.
- The password will be changed and the user will receive an email containing their new credentials.