After logging in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance), there are 3 ways you can invite a participant to an event.
1. Event Overview Page
- Select the name of the event in which you want to invite participants. This will take you to the Event Overview page.
- Once on this page, select the blue Invite icon in the upper right corner and click Attendee.
- For import type, you can either type out a list of email addresses or upload a CSV of recipients.
- In the List of recipients box, add the email addresses of the participants you wish to invite, then click Send in the bottom right corner.
- If you choose the CSV option, upload your participants using the CSV template here, then click Send in the bottom right corner.
- You can verify your invitees in the Participants tab at the bottom of the Event Overview page under the Event Activity section. Invited participants will have a status of Invited.
2. Existing Invitee
- If you’d like to invite a participant that has been invited to a past event, you can do so when initially adding a new event or by editing the event.
- From the Edit Event page, select Attendees and Participants tab and click Add Existing in the upper right corner.
- Select the contact(s) you want to invite from your existing participant list, then click Save.
3. Upload merge list
- From the Edit Event page, click Attendees and Participants, then scroll down to the Upload merge list section.
- Click Choose File. CSV must be in specific format. Download CSV template here.
- After uploading your file, you should see it beneath the Choose File button.
- Under Upload List As: select Invitees.
- Choose your invitee Category if needed, then click Save Changes.