Zapier enables you to automate tasks between different apps. You can create a Zapier account for free*, and then use it to push leads you sync from Overpass to your favorite CRM.
You can create a custom integration by following these five steps:
1. Create a Zapier account. (You can set up an account for free, and sync to your CRM up to 100 times a month.)
2. From your Dashboard, click the ‘Make a New Zap’ button.
3. Then, select Overpass as your Trigger App, and ‘Request Lead’ as your Trigger.
4. Select your preferred CRM as your Action App. Choose an action, such as ‘Create a Contact’.
5. Follow the rest of the prompts to finish creating your Zap.
*Paid Zapier plans are required to integrate with some CRMs. More information can be found on Zapier pricing here.