After supporting thousands of events, the Banzai team has learned a thing or two about what it takes to produce successful events that accelerate pipeline and create revenue opportunities.
Here are our best practices for getting the most out of your Banzai experience--particularly when it comes to In-Person Events.
In-Person Event Best Practices
- Add your event to Banzai 4-5+ weeks before the event date.
- Use Banzai’s Audience AI to help when planning locations! By entering your audience specifics and then adding different cities that you're interested in, you can immediately see the estimated number of leads to get a better idea of which will produce the best results.
- Include information about your speakers and/or guests in your outreach and on your registration pages.
- Keep your audience profile as broad as possible, while still targeting people who will be interested in your event and who you’ll be interested in talking to afterwards.
- Create engaging content – Make it an event you would want to attend!
- Review the Banzai registration page and add a cover photo.
- Offer incentives for attending (gifts/gift cards).
- Consider Banzai an extension of your team and make it a part of your overall event marketing strategy.
Audience Profile Best Practices
Banzai Impact Calculator