Multi-factor authentication can be enabled at the company level and at the user level.
To enable at the company level:
- Log in to Banzai Virtual as a Company Admin.
- Hover over the Company Admin icon (gear) and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click the box marked Activate 2-factor authentication.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- All company users will now be prompted to enter a code when logging into Banzai Virtual. The authentication code will be emailed to the user and entered within 30 seconds.
To enable at the user level:
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance) as a Company Admin.
- Hover over the Company Admin icon (gear) and select Users.
- Select the checkbox in the Activate Authentication column on the far right side.