You can create various roles with different permissions within Banzai Virtual.
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance) as a Company Admin.
- Hover over Company Admin icon (top gear) and select Roles/Permissions.
- Click Create Role+ in the upper left corner.
- Select all of the permissions that you’d like to include in the new role.
- Click Create at the bottom of the permissions list.
Note: There are 3 default roles: Company Admin, Participant, and Event Manager. Simply select the role to view its permissions. You can then edit these roles and/or create new ones.