You can assign Documents to Events when adding Documents to your Company, but if you need to attach documents to Events at another time you can do so in 2 different locations.
1. Documents Page
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance) as an Event Admin.
- Hover over the Event Admin icon and select Documents.
- Select the checkbox next to one or more Documents, then click Actions in the upper right corner and click +Bulk assign to events.
- Select the checkbox next to the one or more Events you need to attach your document and click Assign.
2. Event Edit page
- Log in to Banzai Virtual (formerly High Attendance)
- If you are adding a new event that needs Documents, you can add them in the Documents tab while editing your new Event.
- If you need to add Documents to an existing Event, select the name of the Event from your Dashboard or the Events (calendar icon) menu.
- Click Actions > Edit Event in the upper right corner of the Event Overview page.
- Click Documents > Attach Existing +.
- Select the checkbox next to the one or more Documents you need to attach your Event and click Assign.
Note: The Document(s) will show up on each Event Overview page under Assigned Documents.